Anh N. Le
Department of Mathematics
2033 Sheridan Road,
Evanston, IL 60208
I'm currently a Ph.D. student in Mathematics at Northwestern University under supervision of Prof. Bryna Kra.
My research interest lies in ergodic theory, especially on the study of multiple ergodic averages and its connections to number theory and combinatorics.
Publications and preprints
- Structure of multicorrelation sequences with integer part polynomial iterates along primes
(with A. Koutsogiannis, J. Moreira and F. Richter),
Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., to appear.
- A decomposition of multicorrelation sequences for commuting transformations along primes
(with J. Moreira and F. Richter), submitted.
- Multidimensional configurations in the primes with shifted prime steps
(with T. H. Lê), submitted.
- Interpolation sets and nilsequences
Colloq. Math., to appear, published online Apr. 2020.
- Optimal lower bounds for multiple recurrence
(with S. Donoso, J. Moreira and W. Sun),
Ergodic Theory Dynam. Systems, to appear, published online Oct. 2019.
- Nilsequences and multiple correlations along subsequences
Ergodic Theory Dynam. Systems, 40 (2020), no. 6, 1634–1654.