Emphasis Year in Geometric Analysis
The Mathematics Department at Northwestern University has been running Emphasis Years for more than 40 years. The Emphasis Year 2014-15 will be devoted to Geometric Analysis.
During the course of the academic year 2014-15 the following scientific events will be organized. Click on the following links to get more details.
- Special Day on Eigenfunctions of the Laplacian on manifolds, October 25, 2014
- Special Day on Complex Geometry and Analysis on real analytic Riemannian manifolds, February 21, 2015
- Special Day on Analytic Methods in Algebraic Geometry, April 11, 2015
- Workshop on Ricci curvature, May 28-31, 2015
- Summer School in Geometric Analysis, July 6-12, 2015
All events are partially supported by the Mathematics Department at Northwestern University.
The Workshop and Summer School are partially supported by the NSF.
Visitors in Geometric Analysis
Questions? e-mail to: emphasisGA@math.northwestern.edu