Office: Locy 206
I am a fifth year PhD student in mathematics at Northwestern University. I am interested in birational geometry and Hodge theory. My advisor is Mihnea Popa
. Here is my
my research can be found research statement
detailing my interests, past work, on-going and future projects.
This fall I am applying for postdoctoral positions.
Here is my CV.
Other notes: (not checked for errors and typos)
- 2018-19: I will be on the university fellowship for this academic year.
- Winter 2018: research assistantship.
- Past teaching assistant: Linear Algebra (MATH 240), Integral Calculus in several Variable (MATH 234), Graph Theory(MATH 308-0), Single variable Calculus (MATH 220), Multi-variable Calculus (MATH 230), Introduction to proofs (MATH 300), Introduction to Topology (MATH 340)
- Past grader: Algebraic Geometry I (MATH 483-1), Geometry/Topology (MATH 440-3)
Seminars I attend:
Conferences/Workshops I went to: |
- Summer school on Mixed Hodge Modules in Birational Geometry at Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Germany, July, 2018. Presented poster: Vanishing for Hodge ideals on toric varieties.
Graduate Student Conference in Algebra, Geometry, and Topology
at Temple University, Philadelphia, June2018. Gave a talk on Fujita type conjectures.
- A Conference in Honour of Jean Pierre Demailly at the Institut Fourier, Grenoble, France, June 2017
Dimensional Algebraic Geometry summer school and conference at University of Utah, July 2016
- Local and Global Methods in Algebraic Geometry A conference in Honour of Lawrence Ein's 60th birthday. University of Illinois at Chicago, May 2016
- Workshop on unramified cohomology, derived categories, and rationality University of Utah, Feb 2016
- 2015 AMS Summer Institute in Algebraic Geometry, University of Utah
- II Latin American School of Algebraic Geometry and Applications, Cabo Frio, Brazil, May 2015