Office: Locy 206
I am a fifth year PhD student in mathematics at Northwestern University. I am a complex algebraic geometer, interested in birational geometry and Hodge theory. My advisor is Mihnea Popa
. Nowadays, I think about generalizing my earlier results to semi-log-canonical setting. I really
enjoy thinking about Hodge modules and perverse sheaves. I am fascinated by its applications in rather unexpected setting; for instance, in finding zeroes of differential forms, a result of Popa and Schnell and more recently a log version due to Wei and the recent work of Schnell and Kebekus proving that the extension of differential forms are essentially determined by extensions of volume forms. Details of my research can be found research statement
Starting September 2019 I will be a Hausdorff Postdoc at the Hausdorff Center for Mathematics, Bonn mentored by Prof. Daniel Huybrechts. For the first three months I will also be a visiting researcher at KU Leuven, Belgium hosted by Prof. Nero Budur.
Here is my CV.
- 2018-19: I will be on the university fellowship for this academic year.
- Winter 2018: research assistantship.
- Past teaching assistant: Linear Algebra (MATH 240), Integral Calculus in several Variable (MATH 234), Graph Theory(MATH 308-0), Single variable Calculus (MATH 220), Multi-variable Calculus (MATH 230), Introduction to proofs (MATH 300), Introduction to Topology (MATH 340)
- Past grader: Algebraic Geometry I (MATH 483-1), Geometry/Topology (MATH 440-3)
Seminars I attend:
Conferences/Workshops I went to: |
- Summer school on Mixed Hodge Modules in Birational Geometry at Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Germany, July, 2018. Presented poster: Vanishing for Hodge ideals on toric varieties.
Graduate Student Conference in Algebra, Geometry, and Topology
at Temple University, Philadelphia, June2018. Gave a talk on Fujita type conjectures.
- A Conference in Honour of Jean Pierre Demailly at the Institut Fourier, Grenoble, France, June 2017
Dimensional Algebraic Geometry summer school and conference at University of Utah, July 2016
- Local and Global Methods in Algebraic Geometry A conference in Honour of Lawrence Ein's 60th birthday. University of Illinois at Chicago, May 2016
- Workshop on unramified cohomology, derived categories, and rationality University of Utah, Feb 2016
- 2015 AMS Summer Institute in Algebraic Geometry, University of Utah
- II Latin American School of Algebraic Geometry and Applications, Cabo Frio, Brazil, May 2015