Manuscripts (in pdf format):
- Propagation of growth and singularities
for Schrödinger operators (Duke Math. J. 98 (1999))
- The trace of the generalized harmonic
oscillator (Ann. Inst. Fourier 49 (1999))
- Distribution of resonances for
asymptotically euclidean manifolds (with Maciej Zworski,
J. Diff. Geom. 55 (2000))
- The FBI transform on compact
manifolds (with Maciej Zworski, Trans. AMS
- Singularities and the wave equation on
conic spaces, (with Richard
Melrose, Proceedings of the Centre for Mathematics and its
Applications, Australian National University, Vol. 39 (2001))
- Propagation of singularities for the
wave equation on conic manifolds, (with Richard
Melrose, Inventiones Mathematicae 156 (2004))
- A Poisson relation for conic
manifolds, (Math. Res. Lett. 9 (2002))
- The Schrödinger propagator for scattering
metrics (with Andrew
Hassell, Annals of Mathematics, 162 (2005))
- On the structure of the Schrödinger
propagator (with Andrew
Hassell, in Partial Differential Equations and Inverse
Problems, Contemp. Math.)
- The radiation field is a Fourier integral
operator (with Antônio Sá
Barreto, Ann. Inst. Fourier 55 (2005))
- A Strichartz inequality for
the Schrödinger equation on non-trapping asymptotically conic
manifolds (with Andrew
Hassell and Terence Tao,
Comm. PDE. 30 (2004))
- Sharp Strichartz estimates on
non-trapping asymptotically conic manifolds
(with Andrew Hassell and
Terence Tao, Am. J. Math. 128 (2006))
- Absence of super-exponentially decaying
eigenfunctions on Riemannian manifolds with pinched negative curvature,
Vasy, Math. Res. Lett. 12 (2005))
- Spreading of quasimodes in the
(with Nicolas Burq and Andrew
Hassell, Proc. AMS 135 (2007))
- Spreading of Lagrangian regularity on
rational invariant tori, (Comm. Math. Phys., 279 (2008))
- The semiclassical resolvent and the
propagator for nontrapping scattering metrics (with Andrew
Hassell, Adv. Math. 217 (2008).)
- Propagation of singularities for the wave equation on edge manifolds (with Richard Melrose, and András Vasy, Duke
Math. J. 144 (2008).)
- Semiclassical second microlocal
propagation of regularity and integrable systems (with András Vasy,
J. d'An. Math. 108 (2009).) Note erratum below.
- (An erratum to the above
paper, J. d'An. Math. 115 (2011))
- Microlocal analysis and evolution equations
(From CMI/ETH 2008 Summer School on Evolution Equations, to appear in
- Diffraction of singularities for the wave
equation on manifolds with
corners (with Richard Melrose, and András Vasy,
Astérisque, 351 (2013))
- Positive commutators at the bottom
of the spectrum (with András Vasy,
J. Func. Anal. 259 (2010))
- Resolvent estimates for normally
hyperbolic trapped sets (with Maciej Zworski,
Ann. Henri Poincaré 12 (2011)).
See also this erratum.
- Non-concentration of
quasimodes for integrable systems (Comm. PDE, 37 (2012))
- Morawetz estimates for the wave
equation at low frequency (with András Vasy, Math. Ann.,
- Local smoothing for the
Schrödinger equation with a prescribed loss (with Hans Christianson,
Amer. J. Math., 135 (2013))
- From resolvent estimates to damped
waves (with Hans Christianson,
Schenck, András Vasy,
J. d'An. Math. 122 (2014)).
- Resolvent estimates with mild
trapping, Journées EDP, 2012.
- Resolvent estimates and local decay
of waves on conic manifolds (with
J. Diff. Geom. 95 (2013).
- Strichartz estimates on
exterior polygonal domains (with
Dean Baskin and
Marzuola), Contemp. Math., 630.
- Asymptotics of radiation fields
in asymptotically Minkowski space (with
Dean Baskin and
Am. J. Math., 137 (2015).
- The wave trace on manifolds with
conic singularities (with
Adv. Math., 304 (2017).
- Sharp high-frequency estimates for the
Helmholtz equation and applications to boundary integral equations (with
Dean Baskin and
Euan Spence), SIAM
J. Math. Anal. 48 (2016).
- Periodic damping gives polynomial
energy decay, Math. Res. Lett., 24 (2017).
Asymptotics of scalar waves on
long-range asymptotically Minkowski spaces
Dean Baskin and
Adv. Math., 328 (2018).
- Diffractive propagation on
conic manifolds, Séminaire Laurent Schwartz, 2016.
- On resonances generated by conic
Hillairet), Ann. Inst. Fourier, to appear.
- Refined Weyl law for homogeneous perturbations of the
(with Moritz Doll
Gannot), Comm. Math. Phys., 362 (2018).
- Semiclassical diffraction
by conormal potential singularities
- On non-diffractive cones
- Resonance-free regions for
diffractive trapping by
Gannot), Amer. J. Math., to appear.
- Optimal constants in
non-trapping resolvent estimates and applications in numerical
Galkowski and Euan
- For most frequencies, strong trapping
has a weak effect in frequency-domain scattering
(with David Lafontaine